BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And Still......

[1039pm] " Still feels like the first time we met that I kissed and I told you I love you, we still run around like teenagers even though we're grown and married with kids, and we still talk on the phone for hours when I'm away and he still writes letters and sends me flowers every other day, the question everybody asks is how we make it last I tell them I still, he still, we still......" Tamia

At the beginning of almost every young relationship its filled with jonesing on the phone till the sun comes up and or going to the movies all the time. There are of course the few love letters or notes here and there. But with all that comes the stupid arguments and even the cursing and screaming. Sad to say some relationships don't make it past the first few arguments. Young love is very sensitive but if that love perseveres that love grows and stays strong.

For almost the past 5 years my relationship has grown dramatically. Were not those young teenagers in high school anymore but we've built a family. In my relationship as in any you should always stay true to who you were from the beginning. I love how I can breathe on the phone with him for hours when were not around each other. Being able to play fight and laugh about it keeps us young (even though we are far from old).

No matter how long we stay together, which I know will be FOREVER he's still the man of my dreams. As corny as this may sound, although its become routine to waking up to him everyday I can't help but smiles are. I don't just smile but my heart smiles because its truly happy. Now we all do know that no relationship does have its arguments and disagreements. No matter how much we might fuss and fight whether it be over the biggest thing ever or the simplest of him not taking the dog out, "we'll be always there to make up as long as we stick together we'll climb higher, I'm gonna ride with him to the wire, our love is never gonna end we're on fire..."

No comments:

Post a Comment