BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Direction


[951pm] its been a really long time since i have last written a blog. there are so many things that i'd like to write about but i just don't know where to begin. the other day my boyfriend gave me a good suggestion on a new way to take this blog. its no secret to anyone that is close to me that i love to take pictures of myself lol and a lot of other things as well. with the hundreds upon hundreds of pictures that i do take behind each one is a story and even a memory whether good or bad. it might not be every day that i take a picture and it might not be all the time that i take trips to great places. if its a picture of me sitting on my stoop or the most beautiful scenery in central park there's a story i could tell. don't get me wrong i do enjoy writing about my personal life and stories but its about time to switch it up. i probably don't have a lot of readers but in time i definitely will the best thing you will read. i would love for it to come to the point where someone will email me, put a comment on my blog page or even message me on facebook something that they think is a good topic. i love to write and i want to continue to do what makes me happy. if you do decide to email me you can do it at jacqssthoughts@yahoo.com i would love some suggestions! also go check out my old blogs. as they say on yo gabba gabba "try it you'll like it" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment